25HP Big Block Engine Upgrade Kit for 1994-2008 EZGO TXT / Medalist / Workhorse
This is the complete engine upgrade kit for your 94-08 EZ-GO TXT, Medalist, or Workhorse (Non ST-Series) Utility Cart. Specifically engineered for those who dont have the time or machinery to fabricate their own. Simply remove your old engine and bolt in your new 460cc 25HP Engine.
This kit retains the factory high-quality Starter/Generator so you can keep your pedal start and keep your battery charged. No Additional Wiring!
This is the most cost-effective engine upgrade kit available for your golf cart! Significantly increase your power and torque for only slightly more than a factory rebuild! The long term cost savings are also great for those who have a fleet of carts and are constantly replacing engines every few years. Once the cart is converted, future engine replacements & rebuilds are considerably less expensive than OEM.
No Lift Kit Required..Specifically designed to work on factory ride height carts as well as most lifted carts!
- 25HP VRX-460cc Golf Cart Engine w/Billet Connecting Rod & Chromoly Pushrods
- Adjustable Engine Cradle & Lifted Motor Mount for 94-08 EZGO TXT / Medalist / Workhorse (Non ST-Series)
- Anti-Vibration Motor Mount Bushings
- Adjustable Starter/Gen Adapter Bracket, Tensioner & Belt
- Extended Drive Belt
- 780R Heavy Duty Clutch setup for 1-3/16" Belt
- Billet V-Belt Pulley w/Machined Drive Key
- High-Flow Low Profile Air Box
- Mandrel-bent Performance Exhaust Header
- 6ft of Fuel Line
- Aluminum Spacers
- Mounting Hardware
- Throttle Linkage Bracket
- Walker Muffler
- Priority Phone Tech Support
- 90 Day Engine & Clutch Warranty / 1-Year Parts Warranty
Click Here for Warranty Info
NOTICE FOR 2001 & 2002 MODEL YEAR:
EZ-GO changed their F-R shift linkage somewhere between 2001 & 2002. some 2001 models have the newer single cable, while some 2002 models have the older double cables. The only way to be sure is to physically check your cart. The photo below shows the newer style (1 cable) on the left and the older style (2 cables) on the right:
Call us for more details!