Big Block Engine Upgrade Kit for 1997+ Club Car DS / Carryall
This is the complete engine upgrade kit for your 1997+ Club Car DS, Carryall, or Ingersoll Rand Utility Cart. Specifically engineered for those who dont have the time or machinery to fabricate their own. Simply remove your old engine and bolt in your new 460cc Engine.
This kit retains the factory high-quality Starter/Generator so you can keep your pedal start and keep your battery charged. No Additional Wiring!
This is the most cost-effective engine upgrade kit available for your golf cart! Significantly increase your power and torque for only slightly more than a factory rebuild! The long term cost savings are also great for those who have a fleet of carts and are constantly replacing engines every few years. Once the cart is converted, future engine replacements & rebuilds are considerably less expensive than OEM.
No Lift Kit Required..Specifically designed to work on factory ride height carts as well as most lifted carts!
- 460cc Golf Cart Engine w/Billet Connecting Rod & Chromoly Pushrods
- Adjustable Lifted Motor Mount for 1997+ Club Car
- Adjustable Starter/Gen Adapter Bracket, Tensioner & Belt
- Extended Drive Belt
- 780R Heavy Duty Clutch setup for 1" Belt
- Billet V-Belt Pulley w/Machined Drive Key
- High Flow Air Filter & Velocity Stack
- Mandrel-bent Performance Exhaust Header
- Throttle Box Relocation Bracket (Lifted Carts Only)
- 6ft of Fuel Line
- Mounting Hardware
- Walker Muffler
- Priority Phone Tech Support
- 90 Day Engine & Clutch Warranty / 1-Year Parts Warranty
Click Here for Warranty Info
HD Secondary Clutch & 1-3/16" HD Belt Upgrade (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED): - Add $249.99
- 15% Increase in Low-End Torque
- 3-7mph Top Speed Increase
- Less Slippage = Decreased Heat
- Increased Durability
1997+ Club Cars originally came with Clockwise rotation engines. Our engines (along with other aftermarket engines) spin Counter-Clockwise. Therefore, your Forward will become your Reverse and your Reverse will become your Forward. This also affects torque and speed. You will gain a drastic amount of torque but loose top speed (approx. 7 mph). The solution to regain your lost speed is to install 8:1 High Speed Gears in your cart.
Call us for more details!