Big Block Install/Conversion Kit for 1997+ Club Car DS / Carryall
**OUT OF STOCK**
This is the most cost-effective engine upgrade kit available for your golf cart! Significantly increase your power and torque for only slightly more than a factory rebuild! The long term cost savings are also great for those who have a fleet of carts and are constantly replacing engines every few years. Once the cart is converted, future engine replacements & rebuilds are considerably less expensive than OEM.
No Lift Kit Required..Specifically designed to work on factory ride height carts as well as most lifted carts!
This is the complete conversion kit for your 1997+ Club Car DS or Carryall. Specifically engineered for those who dont have the time or machinery to fabricate their own. Simply remove your old engine and bolt in your new Honda GX340, GX390 or GX420 / GX440 Clone engine. (*NOTICE*: Our kits are designed for our VRX460 engine, using another brand of clone engine may require additional modification!)
The GX390 & Clone engines are equipped with 3Amp Charging coils which are NOT sufficient in maintaining your carts battery (especially with lights or a stereo), our kit solves this problem by retaining the factory high-quality Starter/Generator so you can keep your pedal start and keep your battery charged. No Additional Wiring!
- Adjustable Motor Mount for 1997+ Club Car DS
- Adjustable Starter/Gen Adapter Bracket, Tensioner & Belt
- Extended Drive Belt
- 780R Heavy Duty Clutch setup for 1" Belt
- Billet V-Belt Pulley w/Machined Drive Key
- High Flow Air Filter & Velocity Stack
- Mandrel-Bent Performance Exhaust Header (**NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HEMI-STYLE HEADS**)
- Throttle Box Relocation Bracket (Lifted Carts Only)
- 6ft of Fuel Line
- Isolator with pulse fitting
- Mounting Hardware
- Walker Muffler
- Unlimited Email Tech Support
- 90 Day Engine & Clutch Warranty / 1-Year Parts Warranty
-HD Secondary Clutch & 1-3/16" Belt Upgrade (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED): - Add $249.99
- 15% Increase in Low-End Torque
- 3-7mph Top Speed Increase
- Less Slippage = Decreased Heat
- Increased Durability
1997+ Club Cars originally came with Clockwise rotation engines. The GX390 & Clones engines spin Counter-Clockwise. Therefore, your Forward will become your Reverse and your Reverse will become your Forward. This also affects torque and speed. You will gain a drastic amount of torque but loose top speed (approx. 7 mph). The solution to regain your lost speed is to install 8:1 High Speed Gears in your cart.
Call us for more details!